24.5.2014

Englanti: Self evaluation

Kuva: intomobile.com
My tour destination was Hämeenlinna Art Museum.

The summary of the feedbacks were mainly good. Everyone said that I should have left the Vanajavesi part away and tell more about the museum. Also my English was understandable.

Well... I always have a lot of motivation for school works. Somehow I didn't have enough time to search information and prepare the presentation. It kind of drowned under every other school work I was doing. Next time I could move around more, tell more information about the place and therefore have more lenght in the presentation. Something good in my tour was the notes: I didn't read sentences from the paper.

I learned that I should do the preparing things better in the future. And make time for it.

As a grade I will give myself a T.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti